PINA COLADA LASSI
An Indian twist on a hugely popular western drink! This recipe was invented by a close friend of mine. Pina Colada Lassi is perfect on a hot summer day.
- 150 ml chilled pineapple juice (approx 5 fl ounces)
- 150 ml coconut cream (approx 5 fl ounces)
- 150 ml thick sweetened (but unflavored) yogurt (approx 5 fl ounces)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pineapple pieces
- 2 maraschino cherries to garnish
Blend the pineapple juice, coconut milk, yogurt and crushed ice in a blender till smooth.
Pour into 2 tall, chilled glasses, garnish each with finely chopped pineapple and a maraschino cherry and serve!